Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

a letter to my 28 year old self




Dear Old Lady,

Can I call you old? I guess the reason why I call you old because right now you seem old to me. Can you believe you are 28? Right now I cannot imagine that you are, there are so many things that I want to have accomplished by the time I'm 28. I guess when you read this you will be able to cross off the things that you/we have done. By the way can you believe it's been 5 years since you wrote yourself this letter?
Right now I have some questions for you that I'm anxious about:
June '13 your brother came home from his mission! How was it?! How hard did you cry? Did he cry? Was it so weird to have him home again? Who all was there? Did he have so many stories to tell?
August '13 you started your last two semesters of college. Was it worth it? Was it worth your time? Your tears? Did you make it happen like you promised yourself/us?

Right now I'm thinking of all the things that I want you/us to accomplish like:
Graduate College.
Get into Dental School.
Have kids.
Go on an adventure - you know like travel.
Read your scriptures everyday for a year no cheats for vacations.
Be a stay at home mom.
Make the Dean's list.
These are only a few of course

Do you remember what was going on in your life when you wrote this? I bet you do, of course how could you forget?! I hope you look back on your/our life and are happy with the things you/we have accomplished, I hope some of your bucket list items were checked off.

Anyways, there will be more for me to write in this time capsule but till then.
xoxo,
lyss

Linking up:
 Lovely Little Things

3 comments:

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Great letter! Those pictures are beautiful, too. It will be so awesome to read this in 5 years.

Jess said...

I love your maxi dress..gorgeous!
And THANK YOU for linking up, girl :)

I loved reading your letter!
It's gonna be crazy when we actually sit down to read these letter isn't it?!

Hope you're enjoying your Monday!
xo

Unknown said...

great letter and adorable maxi dress! stopping by from the link up! so glad i did because your blog is super cute! cant wait to read more :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...